Eadweard J. Muybridge Google Doodle Animation
Source & More Infos Google.com
Apr 9, 2012
Photoshoot of "Fritz the bear"
If interested or you need more infos and photos, please contact us.
Apr 7, 2012
Greek Chicken Salad
*2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, grilled
*3/4 c cherry tomatoes, halved
*1/3 c red onion, thinly sliced
*3/4 c cucumber, chopped
*1/4 c reduced fat feta cheese
*5 kalamata olives. chopped
*1/3 c pepperoncini peppers, chopped
*1/2 c plain greek yogurt
*1 tsp olive oil
*1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
*1 gralic clove, minced
*2 tbs cucumber, chopped
*1 tsp fresh dill
1. Make the tzatziki (dressing). In a small bowl combine greek yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, cucumber, dill, salt and pepper. Set aside or refrigetate until ready to use.
2. Cut chicken into chunks.
3. In a large bowl combine cucumber, tomato, onion, pepperoncini, olives and chicken. Add feta.
4. Add the tzatziki. I added 2 tablespoons with extra on the side to be added if desired. Mix.
5. I served about 3/4 cup salad on one slice of lightly toasted Food For Life's organic sprouted wheat bread, Ezekiel.
Source & More Infos
Apr 6, 2012
* Chicken 1 kg. (chunked)
* Garlic 1 tablespoon (chopped)
* Dill 2 tablespoon
* Oregano 2 tablespoon
* Olive Oil 3 tablespoon
* Lemon Juice 1 tablespoon
* Salt & Pepper 1 teaspoon of each
* Wooden Skewers
* Mediterranean Delicacies Tzatziki Dip
Mix garlic, dill, oregano, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper into a bowl. Whisk the ingredients until the marinade is combined well. Place chicken in the marinade and leave it to marinate in the bowl for 30 minutes to overnight in the refrigerator.
Once the chicken is finished marinating, heat the grill. Prepare the raw chicken on wooden skewers (add cut pieces of pepper or onions to enhance the meal), and place on the grill until chicken is cooked through (about 10-12 minutes).
Finally, remove chicken from the grill and serve with Mediterranean Delicacies Tzatziki sauce and optional sides of pita bread, grilled vegetables and feta cheese.
Chicken souvlaki is a light meal that is sure to keep you wanting more. Don't feel like you have to give up good food to look good. With so many ways to combine simple sauces, like tzatziki, and fresh products, like chicken and fish, the Mediterranean Diet is the healthy answer to all your dieting needs.
Source & More Infos
Apr 5, 2012
Vernal Equinox Day 2012 春分の日 Google Doodle
Mar 19, 2012
Akira Yoshizawa Google Doodle 2012
Mar 13, 2012